Innovation /Network Manager
For almost 20 years, GEOkomm has been contributing to the growth and innovative development of the geoinformation industry in the capital region as a business association of Berlin-Brandenburg. A core activity of the association is to bring together the competencies and innovative potentials of research institutions and companies in powerful networks. The result is new products, services and know-how that are also highly regarded and competitive on an international level..
For our office in Potsdam we are filling a full-time position (40h) for the management of further innovation networks.
- You coordinate and supervise the networks in exchange with companies and research institutions
- You are the central contact person and moderate and control the entire process chain of the projects
- You acquire further research and development projects (research and development of funding and research topics, application for projects acquisition of suitable project partners)
- You are actively and committedly involved in the implementation and further development of the association’s objectives
- You have a degree in e.g. microelectronics, geoinformatics, business informatics or business administration or related fields or comparable experience and ideally relevant experience in the environment of IT projects and with national funding programs
- You have a high affinity for IT topics and can quickly familiarize yourself with new topics in the field of IT technologies and geoinformation
- You have a high degree of organizational skills, work independently and on your own responsibility
- a challenging and varied field of activity with great scope for your ideas
- the opportunity to make many professional contacts and support for your professional development wishes
- an efficient, creative team with flat hierarchies and a positive working atmosphere